Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Welcome to LENZI FAMILY TIMES!

Welcome to my new blog! I miss my blogging community, therefore I want to return with open arms. My blog will focus on frugal family living, including: , frugal fun, couponing, natural living, crafts, etc.
A. Family- updates on my family and fun times
B. Couponing- There is a love- hate relationship sometimes, but I love to teach people how to coupon!
C. Crafts- Im trying to make more time for crafting and welcome you to join with me. Post your DIY crafts!
D. Natural Living- Since the birth of our daughter and recent medical problems that were discovered, we have been doing some organic shopping as well as making some of our own products to avoid all those chemicals. This is very new to us.
E. Great Deals! I love to find a great deal and share it.

Please feel free to comment and add your opinions. If you would like be a guest blogger, please email me your blog and I will post if feel appropriate. Thanks again!!!

~~ Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment